Registration form: Exchange Salon
This is the registration form to participate in the Artquest Exchange Salon.
Read the eligibility and frequently asked questions before completing the application form
The deadline for registering to participate in Salon sessions are below. Please note booking is open for all sessions and places are offered on a first come first served basis. Sessions are likely to book out well before deadlines. Late applications cannot be accepted.
Painting Salon Deadlines
- Session 1: Deadline for registration 12noon, Monday 9 August 2021
- Session 2: Deadline for registration 12noon, Monday 1 November 2022
- Session 3: Deadline for registration 12noon, Monday 28 February 2022
Activism and Social Change Salon Deadlines
- Session 1: Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 30 August 2021
- Session 2: Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 10 January 2022
- Session 3: Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 4 April 2022
It is not possible to save the form part-way through completing it. Gather and prepare all the necessary information in a separate document before starting your application, and paste in your responses.
If you are unable to complete an online application, please email Nick Kaplony to arrange an alternative method of application.
Artquest is a small organisation with a small team of part-time staff. To help us make our limited time and resources go further, please only register to participate in Salon sessions you are committed to and able to attend.
Remember to hit the “Submit” button once you have completed the form. You should be redirected to a webpage confirming your submission and you should receive a confirmation email. Check your spam/junk folder for this. If you have not received a confirmation within an hour email Nick Kaplony .