Artquest staff work a day a month at artist studios to give advice, receive feedback and keep in touch with what artists need.
Artquest’s programme managers and artists Nick Kaplony and Russell Martin spend one day a month working in studio spaces around London to find out more about the kind of things you’d like us to do and answer your questions.
Take a break for a cup of tea, complete with awful joke; find out how Artquest can help you; and help inform our future programme. This is your chance to get practical advice on your career, critical feedback on your work, and to find out more about other services and organisations that can help.
If you are an artist or studio manager in an artist’s studio complex in London and would like us to come and spend a day working at your space, please get in touch. We only ask our hosts to provide:
- A desk and two chairs with access to a power socket and internet
- Information / advertising to your artists when we will be visiting.
We’ll also leave a stylish tote bag for every artist in your studio.
Previous visits include:
- Wednesday 19 July 2017 at SPACE, Haymerle Road
- Wednesday 28 June 2017 at Acme Studios, Harrow Road
- Wednesday 31 May 2017 at City Studios
- Wednesday 19 April 2017 at Slaughterhaus Print Studio
- Wednesday 22 March 2017 at Tottenham Hale International Studios
- Wednesday 15 February 2017 at V22 Crown Close
- Wednesday 25 January 2017 at Tannery Arts
- Wednesday 30 November 2016 at Kindred Studios
- Wednesday 27 July 2016 at Wimbledon Art Studios
- Wednesday 29 June 2016 at Euro Art Studios
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 at Makespace Studios
- Wednesday 27 April 2016 at Bow Arts Trust
- Wednesday 30 March 2016 at Second Floor Studios
- Wednesday 30 September 2015 at Kingsgate Workshops
- Wednesday 20 May 2015 at Wysing Arts, Cambridge
- Wednesday 11 March 2015 at ASC studios in Brixton
- Wednesday 10 September 2014 at Studio Voltaire
- Monday 8 December 2014 at Hotel Elephant
- Wednesday 19 November 2014 at Lewisham Art House
- Monday 13 October 2014 at ACAVA, Blechenden Street Studios