Projects in 2016: overview
Projects in 2016 carrying into 2017 were:
- The Artists’ Pavilion 2017
- AWP Internships
- PEER FORUM
- BNC Mentors
- The Workweek Prize
- Artquest Rates
- The Artists Fund
One off projects in 2016 were:
- Artquest website redesign: In 2016 we undertook a ground-up redesign of the Artquest website with Post Creative.
- How can you make money without selling out? : A talk as part of Creative Enterprise Week 2016 at University of the Arts London that looked at the similarities and differences in what motivate. artists and more conventional entrepreneurs.
- Resources for artists post University: A talk with Artquest Rates organisations for Graduate Futures Week at University of the Arts London that looked at the support available for artists after study.
- Making the most out internships: A talk and panel discussion for Graduate Futures Week at University of the Arts London that looked at how to make the most out of internships
This work has a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial Share Alike License