Projects in 2011: overview
Artquest projects that took place in 2011
- Selling Out – ongoing project started May 2011
- The Real World – ongoing project started May 2009
- Self Assembly – ongoing project started February 2009
- <<3 Months in Berlin>> Residency – October – December 2011
- Going Dutch Residency – October – December 2011
- New Economy of Art
Projects in 2011
- Artlaw TV – October 2011
- Adhocracy – 6-7 August 2011: Adhocracy was convened by New Work Network taking the form of a mini-festival celebrating D.I.Y. cultures, collective action, creativity and can-do attitudes: past, present and future. Adhocracy included an alternative Fair; dialogues and panel discussions; demonstrations and How-To’s; a pedal-powered cinema and a night of Good Attitude. Artquest supported this event by facilitating contributions on artists collectives in Adhocracy’s Rally of Speeches from Marlene Smith and David Curtis / Biddy Peppin.
- Festival of Blackboards – 19-31 July 2011: Festival of Blackboards was a series of free events exploring the role of the artist and the creative process in today’s education system, organised by Cubitt Education in partnership with Artquest.
- Soundings – 1-3 June 2011
- Generator – Apri l- June 2011: A pilot project in collabroation with WeDidThis the early days of crowdfunding that sought to support artists in the production of new work.
- Artspeak – 12 April 2011: A one off talk by Dr Peter Hill on his practice and the ideas around ‘Superfiction’
- Emerge seminars
- E17 Art Trail
This work has a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial Share Alike License