This confirms that your submission to participate in the Artquest Exchange Salon has been received.
You have completed the process and your form has been submitted.
You will receive a confirmation email from us – please check your spam / junk mailbox if you do not receive this.
We will be in touch if we have any additional questions.
The Artquest Salons will take place on the dates below. If you are selected to participate you will receive an email confirming this with further instructions no later than one week before the event.
- Session 1 – Thursday 26 August 2021, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 19 August 2021)
- Session 2 – Thursday 18 November 2021, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12noon, Monday 1 November 2022)
- Session 3 – Thursday 17 March 2022, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12noon, Monday 28 February 2022)
Activism and Social Change Salons
- Session 1 – Thursday 16 September 2021, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 30 August 2021)
- Session 2 – Thursday 27 January 2022, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 10 January 2022)
- Session 3 – Thursday 21 April 2022, 6.30 – 9.30pm (Deadline for registration 12 noon, Monday 4 April 2022)
If you are an international artist and/or are living abroad please be aware that Exchange Salons will be conducted in English. All advertised times are at British Summer Time (GMT+1) or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) from 31 October 2021 – Sunday 27 March 2022.
Please take a few moments to complete our evaluation form below, part of our Applied partner programme. This form is entirely optional, the information is held completely separate from your application, is not reviewed with your application, is anonymous, and is used to ensure our programme meets artists’ needs.