Artquest is looking to broaden the pool of freelancers we work with and is inviting expressions of interest from artists, curators, and other art world professionals who may be interested in working with us on an occasional freelance basis on:
- Online one to one advice sessions with artists as part of our Outpost online programme.
- Online recorded interviews with practitioners / art world professionals
- Facilitation of online crits / peer mentoring sessions
- Selection for / curation of online platforms (Instagram takeovers etc)
- Recording and/or editing audio or video for online use
- Graphic design
- Project evaluations
Recognising that the art world is not widely representative of society, we particularly welcome expressions of interest from people under-represented or structurally disadvantaged in the sector including those who are / are from:
- lower socio-economic or working-class backgrounds
- people who didn’t attend higher education / university / art school
- people with caring responsibilities
- LGBTQ+ people
- gender non-conforming people
- older people
- BAME backgrounds
- disabled and neurodiverse people
Freelancers we work with should be committed to Artquest and UAL’s policies on equality and diversity. Please see UAL’s Equality objectives and reports for more information.
Please complete the online form below, or, if you have difficulty accessing or completing online forms, please email Nick Kaplony directly to express an interest in working with us.