In our selection, we ensure that adequate and appropriate conditions, payment and budgets are offered. We post opportunities that we judge to be career-enhancing and of wide interest to our audience of professional visual artists.
You are welcome to suggest an opportunity for listing on our site, and reserve the right to reject listings.
Opportunities that we list include:
- Opportunities to exhibit work
- Awards, prizes and competitions
- Grants and fellowships
- Calls for papers and conferences
- Professional development opportunities
Please note that we do not list:
- Exhibition listings
- Jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities – please list on ArtsNews or the Artsadmin e-digest
- Residencies that are wholly artist-funded or that charge a fee for participation
- Opportunities where there is a significant cost for artists to participate
- Opportunities for non-professional artists (e.g. students, young people or amateur artists) or that are seeking participants
- Courses and workshops – but we can add you to our Art Directory as a course/workshop provider or studio
- Opportunities that are not open to artists in England
To recommend an opportunity for listing, please complete the form below.
If selected for listing, we will edit your submission for clarity.