We select opportunities for quality and fairness, ensuring that adequate conditions, payment and budgets (where relevant) are offered. We post opportunities that we judge to be career-enhancing and of wide interest to our audience of visual artists.
Opportunities that we list include:
- Awards, prizes and competitions
- Grants and fellowships
- Calls for papers and conferences
- Professional development opportunities
Please note that we do not list:
- Residencies that are self-funded or charge a fee
- Exhibitions and other opportunities where there is a significant cost to artists to participate – for example, where artists must pay for gallery hire
- Courses and workshops – but we can add you to our Art Directory as a course/workshop provider or studio
- Jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities that are not open to UK artists
To recommend an opportunity for listing, please complete the form below.